2006-04-16

Have A Easter!

I hope you all had a Hoppy Easter, this is what I recieeved for Easter:
-Pokémon Pikachu 2: GS
-Japanese Pokémon AG Clock
-Japanese Pokémon AG Pez Despencers (2 sets of 5)
-6 Japanese Pokémon AG Figurenes
-A PokéDex
-Pokémon Trozei
-Pokémon Trozei Cinch Sack
-Pokémon 10th Anniversary Plush
-2 packs of English and Japanese Pokémon Cards
-Pokémon Origami 2
-Pokémon Fan Magazine
-Pikachu Stickers
-And something elese that I'm probably foregetting.
Non Pokémon Items:
Candy
Relaxation Cat
Bonsai Tree Kit
Lucky Cat
Floam
Me and My Katamari
Full Auto
Atomic Outdoors Clock
Frizbee
Candle Candle Topper
Teens Cook
Teens Cook Deserts
And some other things.


On top of that every egg I painted had to do with Pokémon. It was a Pokémon Easter at my house today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home