2006-04-20

New York Trip (What I Foregot)

Let us see now, what did I foreget? I think... that I'll do it in... bullet statements, that are dotted, no, wait numbered!
  1. We left early
  2. It was a 3 hr. drive
  3. There was traffic
  4. There was no parking
  5. It eas Wednesday
  6. Pokémon Center is GONE
  7. Nintendo World is small
  8. There isn't much Pokémon items in there
  9. The hold a close inventory so you can't take an extraa bag just to have one
  10. The bags are heavy
  11. The satircase is lit up
  12. There is a glass elevator
  13. There is HD GwameCubes
  14. There isn;t much more Pokémon items upstairs
  15. The staff are called Nintendo World Ambassadors
  16. They can through you out if they want to for obvious reasons !@#$%
  17. Streets are crowded
  18. Don't eat at T.G.I. Fridays
  19. Trumph Tower is cool and there is a butler that you can take pictures with
  20. FAO got rid of the clock
  21. It was hot and sunny
  22. There are lots of poor people, I feel sad for them
  23. The Nick@Nite Road Crew was there
I'll probably have another follow up tomorrow of more things I foregot to mention.
Here is a Flickr photogroup link of all my NY photos, I can't do a badge on post for some reason, by the way, guess who that kid is! Click the button below:


New York by Jirachi127

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home